Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Human facial and character modelling

I just wanted to quickly upload a couple of renders I have recently produced from another model of a face. This is still a work in progress and I am now taking it into mudbox to sculpt in the detail and try and get as much of a likeness as possible. 

So far I am happy with how it has turned out, modelling faces is always tricky and it can be difficult to keep the topology clean and efficient for animation but it is always worth spending the extra time to get it up to a good standard. The current results are as below:



I have also recently modelled this character as a quick test for character modelling. It took roughly 2-3 days to model and UV unwrap which I wouldnt say is too bad. Again I am happy with the results and its nice to keep trying new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment