Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Portrait digital painting

I have tried to teach myself some more digital painting after enjoying producing my last image. Its also nice to vary the work load as maya can become a bit frustrating after a while (for me anyway). This time I wanted to paint a person, its something I usually try and keep away from as iv never had that much success in the past with them. I wanted to keep this one quite illustrative and stylized, once the outline was down it was straight forwar to colour, all be it a bit time consuming. Digital painting isnt to different from real painting in way that you make a little pallet of colours and mix them together etc. Anyway I really like the final outcome and will definitely be doing more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment