Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Experimenting with shaders part 3

I have got reasonably far with the textures and shaders on this model and am satisfied with the results i have produced. One thing i have learnt from this is that headlights are hard to make look real! and also that it is fairly difficult to get an accurate paintwork with lots of lights around as the specular starts to get frustrating even though i know its about right. Anyway i am going to keep this post short and move onto actually modelling a car now knowing that i can get it looking reasonably decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment