Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

11 Second club project

So far i have decided to do my 11second project in 3D. This is actually my first full animation I will have produced in 3D but wanted to take a chance and try something different.

I have produced some images showing the scene and 1 with my characters in the scene aswell just so i could see the proportions between the two.

I chose to use the blake rig as I previously enjoyed using it in older work and found it simple enough to use and easy to get into required poses. I quite like the outcome so far as i am reaching the look i am after in terms of dark light and setting a mood.

The setting is nearly finsihed give or take some minor details such as some light and doors on the chambers.
My first image i have uploaded is a development render which is why it looks different to the rest:






No comments:

Post a Comment