This weeks assignment was to animate mr cubey in any way we wanted so i drew a few different strips of thumbnails of my ideas in my sketchbook and came up with this one. I prefered it to the others as it has the most movement and probably the hardest one.
I took my ideas into maya and started playing around with it and which axis i wanted to use etc. I noticed straight away that it may be awkward to do the flip part but i tried and think it looks 'okay' but not amazing as it was proving to be a pain to look right without making a mess of the other axis.
I can definately see room for improvement but im sure this will come with time and practise.
Overall im happy with how it turned out and am slowly starting to get used to using Maya.